2016 Free Boms

Monday, January 23, 2017

Queen Mary's girls

I'm lucky enough to be part of a great group of women who enjoy making quilts designed by Di Ford Hall.  We get together once a week to stitch our quilts and enjoy each others' company.  As most of the group met while making Di's quilt, Queen Mary of Bedford, the group call themselves the Queen Mary's.  I was very lucky to be asked to join the group last year.
At our last Thursday's get together I was given three beautiful bee fabric fat quarters from Christa.  I feel very lucky to have Christa as a friend, she is a very special and wonderful person.
Today is the very last chance to enter the giveaway on my last Monday's post.  I wrote this blog post last night so Mr Random Number Generator will draw the winners at 5.00pm today and I'll put up a quick post tonight telling you who won.  Good luck in the draw.

The moment I saw these adorable little bookmarks I knew I would have to share the LINK.
It is very kindly shared at Larisa's delightful blog, Stitching Notes.

Hope you enjoy a wonderful day
Love

4 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing your progree on that beautiful quilt. Looove the bee fabric. I always thik of my dad when I see bees. He is a hobby bee keeper and we have had some lovely honey from his hard worker bees. Hope you are feeling well and getting to all your friendship groups. Angel hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, pretty Bee fabric and I love how the group got its name - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her quilts are so beautiful, I don't think I have the patience for that;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this post? The quilt is stunning and beautiful! I love your bee fabric and lace. I love bees and all things nature related really. the bookmark is darling and I want to make one....now! LOL! Glad you are feeling good and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...