2016 Free Boms

Monday, July 18, 2016

A day at work

A few years ago I worked at Purdy's furniture in Briar Hill and absolutely adored my job.  I resigned when my health deteriorated but always missed my lovely workplace and the wonderful family who owned it. So when Jan asked me if I could come and help out for a day I was thrilled to help.  So on Saturday I spent the day selling furniture which is proudly handcrafted in the workshop on site,
I had such a great time that I am going to fill in every now and again.

Not much has been happening on the sewing front other than some hexies which I'll share tomorrow.
I know quite a few of my lovely blogging friends enjoy a yoga session or two when so I saw this fabulous yoga mat bag at wonderful Mollie Makes I knew I had to share the link

So please go HERE for the pattern and tutorial.  Enormous thanks to all the super talented people from Mollie Makes
Issue 68 is out now.

Hope you have time for some stitching today
Love

5 comments:

  1. What gorgeous furniture! So glad you enjoyed the day and get to go back now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what beautiful furniture - how lovely that they want you to come back when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that you could work there for a day. People would adore your welcoming smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely for you AND the furniture store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great that you'll be able to work when you can especially selling such beautiful furniture.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...