2016 Free Boms

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

No Fuss Swappers

I love taking part in the Swaps organised by The No Fuss Swappers, because that is just what they are, no fuss, no extras...just simple and fun.

The last swap was called Kitchen Kapers and this is the lovely parcel I received from Anthea of Hibiscus Stitches, all the way over in WA.  Thank you so much, dear Anthea - I love everything, and I'll be watching out in our shops for more Byron Bay cookies - absolutely delicious.

I sent my parcel to sweet Narelle of Rell's Place, in far north Queensland.
I wrapped it up in a fat quarter...not breaking the rules as I had to wrap it up in something...grin.
Many many thanks to the fabulous foursome... The Tuesday Girls, Sandi, Teresa, Helen & Nor.

I love these swaps so I've signed up for the next one...should be lots of fun...it's a Claytons Christmas.

Would you like to make a Sweet Bunny Lovely?  It is such a delightful project and you can find it at
Project Nursery.  Please follow this LINK.
Many many thanks to Hayley for sharing it with us.
Hope you have a fabulous day
Love

6 comments:

  1. LOvely goodies there and your swap gift is a great idea. Love those fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun swap this was Mel. Lovely goodies from Anthea and great parcel for Narelle. Love the chook cookie cutter - never seen a chookie one before

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anthea sent you some beautiful gifts and I am sure Narelle will love her gifts too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts.....looks like the swap was so fun!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you like what I sent, Melody... I must say I do love the tea towel I sent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gifts both sent and received.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...