2016 Free Boms

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Pets on Quilts

One of my favourite events in the bloggy year is Pets on Quilts over at Lily Pad Quilting.


And one of my very favourite little dogs, Christine's sweet Molly, is an entrant.  You can often read about Molly over at Christine's blog MacDonald's Patch.  She is a little sweetie-pie and a scallywag...on two occasions she has sneaked up and licked or stolen my afternoon tea when I've been over at Christine's for a cup of tea.  I must admit I have encouraged this behaviour by sneaking some jam and cream scone into her mouth when Christine wasn't looking.

My love of dogs means I couldn't resist this blog hop.
It's happening over at Lorna's gorgeous blog, Sew Fresh Quilts.  I've bought the pattern, an instant download and picked out my doggy fabric...just need to buy something for the background. 
Should be lots of fun.  

I noticed Carol at Just Let Me Quilt has already made this little cutie...
I love the gingham.  Brilliant job, Carol.
I think this fabulous free pattern is just gorgeous.  You can find the instructions and tutorial HERE.
Enormous thanks to lovely Kari and Becky from U Create for sharing it with us.
Hope your day is full of fun
Love

2 comments:

  1. Molly is such a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for cheering for me, Auntie Mel! Woofy hugs, Molly. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...