2016 Free Boms

Friday, August 28, 2015

Loving Cotton and Steele

Well this one in particular.
I think it makes the cutest little hexie flowers.

I'm linking in to Anthea at Hibiscus Stitches fabulous Linky Party because I can't resist a bit of EPP.

My daughter-in-law has gone back to full time work and so I've been lucky enough to spend more time with my little darling, Henry.  Normally I share the babysitting with Adrienne's parents but they are off on a cruise, so I've got him all to myself.
(Here he is with Adrienne's dad Pete)
Now that he is four he has boundless energy, so I'm a bit tired.  I think a lazy morning sitting in bed, with my sweet doggies by my side, is called for.  I'll be working on Rosie Dekker's fabulous Flowerville
How fabulous is this.
Just follow this LINK to fabulous Fibre Flux then click on any link that takes your fancy.  Enormous thanks to Jennifer for compiling this for us.  Such a brilliant resource and a brilliant place to visit.
Have a fabulous day
Love

13 comments:

  1. Adorable fabric! I agree - cute hexies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the fabric is just so gorgeous and so it Henry .... a lazy morning sitting in bed, with your sweet doggies by your side, sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable, Have a lovely rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my, those hexies made of that fabric is brilliant! Henry is one handsome little guy. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've used that Cotton and Steel fabric. Henry is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is my favourite hexie flower ever! How clever are you?!
    Little Henry is such a handsome young chap, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute fabric! So you! Have fun with Henry and try to rest up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely fabric Mel and watching the grandies is so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous quirky fabric just perfect for your fussycutting. Enjoy Henry you can always rest when he goes home for the night xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. have fun with your grandson..........

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sweet fabric looks wonderful as hexie flowers Mel. How lovely to be looking after Henry

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so right! That is the cutest fabric and it makes a perfect little "circle on friends" in your hexie. So sweet!
    Henry looks so cute with the guitar and plaid shirt....a regular cowboy crooner! Take it easy......they can run you ragged! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the fabric...enjoy your extra time with Henry x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...