2016 Free Boms

Monday, August 24, 2015

Her Majesty


When visiting with the Queen a demure yet friendly manner is appropriate.  And so that's what I was as, befitting my English heritage...
...but oh!!!!! those colonials...touching the Queen...oh no!

We had a marvellous day in the city.  I love my bloggy friends.  Thanks to each and every one of you for a fabulous day (and thanks to Sue and Shez for the pictures).
Cami's blog Tidbits is always a delightful place to visit.  The title of Cami's post 

THE LAZY QUILTERS QUILT – NO MEASURING REQUIRED!

 caught my eye and the project really is lovely with a fabulous tutorial included.
Please follow this LINK and not only will you be able to make your own version of this delightful quilt but you will be able to see her darling little boy - such a cutie.
Have a fabulous day
Love

13 comments:

  1. Great pictures with the Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good fun Mel....was a wonderful day!! Sad only you and I knew how to behave!!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was fun visiting the Queen,great shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did laugh at your post Mel .... I laughed when I saw some pics of you all with Her Majesty over on Sues blog too. Sounds like you girls all had a wonderful days outing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a great shop. Loved the photo opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I'd known the Queen was joining you, I would have skipped Nelson's presentation! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great day out having fun with the Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. seems like this group has gone a little upmarket and regal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh lucky youy Mel getting to meet the Queen

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so sweet! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too funny about "the colonials"..lol! I love that quilt too...I'll be whipping up a table runner using her technique...more for Christmas too! I'm trying to not make complicated gifts this year.....easy and simple but still really nice.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...