2016 Free Boms

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tuesday's Treasured Blogs


I was lucky enough to hear Kathy Doughty speak at the Geelong Quilt In.  I am a huge fan but had never heard Kathy speak...now I am an even bigger fan.
She was a brilliant speaker, charming, engaging and funny too.  We were treated to a fantastic trunk show of some of her quilts.
I have long been a fan of her fabulous blog too.  Called Material Obsession, you can visit it HERE.  It is certainly one of my favourites.

Do you have a blog you love (it can be your own) please share the details in a blog post and link up with Mr Linky so we can all enjoy it too.

Do you fancy Stacks of Stars on a quilt?

If you answered yes, please pop over to the fabulous Moda Bakeshop HERE and you can make Heidi's brilliant quilt. Heidi blogs over at Fifth and Plum and I'm sure you'll love it there.  Many many thanks to Heidi for sharing her talent with us.
Hope you have time for some stitching today
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...