2016 Free Boms

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Fun filled Wednesday

My driver arrived bright and early
and off we went to the little trains in Eltham (Diamond Valley Miniature Railway),
where Henry was working as a driver for the morning.  We had enormous fun...Sam, Henry and Granny. We left Sam there, made a trip to the playground, the toy shop and then lunch together and an afternoon at my place.  Fun filled indeed.
A little parcel arrived at my place - my parcel from lovely Jane at Want it, Need it, Quilt containing my order.  One item is a gorgeous donut of Superior Threads.  I've seen these around in Melbourne quilt shops for between $50 and $65.  But from lovely Jane in Queensland it was only $38.50. A bargain indeed.

I also bought some larger size templates for my Patchwork of the Crosses...so I'm now ready to start this new project too.
This one is so pretty.
and it is shared for free HERE.  Enormous thanks to Sedef who blogs at Down Grapevine Lane.  It is a brilliant place to visit.
Have a fun filled day
Love

8 comments:

  1. He is such a gorgeous little man and is growing so fast ! Great bargains. I love the Lucy Boston Templates they are much better than the ones I have. Hugs - Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just soooo adorable that little grandson of yours :-) I do love his smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun day out...
    Gotta love a bargain...& you did so well! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your driver has the most gorgeous smile. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy little face full,of smiles tells the story

    ReplyDelete
  6. love a bargin! i have saved her blog to look at more closely. I was just up in brisvegas too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...