2016 Free Boms

Sunday, October 26, 2014

The sweetest little elephant...

...and he is a needlecase...I just love him.
I bought this little elephant at a fundraising stall at Quilts Aged and Loved last week.  He was destined for the present box but I've decided to keep him because he is irresistible.
I just can't resist a little pompom or two, so this great scarf is perfect for me.  If you think it is perfect for you too, then please visit HERE at Crown Hill for  the instructions and a fabulous detailed tutorial too. 
Hope you get some time to stitch today
Love

13 comments:

  1. I purchased one of these Melanie, mine has blue and yellow flowers, to put in with other things for a friends birthday and I do wish I have purchased more than one fortunately I know the lady who did this special work she also sells her beautiful work at the Hawthorn Craft Market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet! I love needle cases and he is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Melody, I can see why you kept him! He is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, that elephant is gorgeous.....definitely needs to stay and live with you!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous elephant. Lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute efelhump! Reminds me of that song "one grey elephant balancing, step by step on a piece of string ....." hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mel that is a cute needlecase,glad you got him.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a cute little Ellie and he will look after your needles beautifully x...love the scarf too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the little elephant! He is adorable. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definately not for the present box - too cute for words!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...