2016 Free Boms

Monday, September 29, 2014

A shopping trip with Christine

We are heading over to Gail B's.  I'm sure we will find something delicious to eat too.
(Another wonderful Inge Look picture)
Merry Christmas Grumpy Kitty.  Such a mean yet little adorable face.

You can find him HERE at 
Brooke's Bookshttp://www.brookesbooks.com/Index.html.  Brooke is the most amazing designer and so generous with her freebies.  Don't forget to visit her brilliant blog too.
Hope your day is filled with fun
Love


8 comments:

  1. If I lived in Melbourne Gail B's would be the reason why we'd be living in a cardboard box filled with fabrics - there's just SO much goodness in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Shopping Day to both of you!! I hope you find lots of beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only just heard about Gail B's on my sewing weekend away and I'm really looking forward to checking it out. Always love to find new shops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meloldy, hope you had a great day out with Christine... love the pic of the two ladies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the art and the cute "mad" cat! I hope you enjoyed your shopping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love this mad cat...which brings such delight..well done

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...