2016 Free Boms

Sunday, May 18, 2014

A beautiful Ballarat buy

This is piece of the old linen I purchased in Ballarat.  Another brilliant $10 purchase.  It's now having its turn on the kitchen table.  I've got a great white jug collection which I've purchased over the years and I've currently taken a few off the dresser and popped them on the table too. 






I love this project.  Such a clever recycling idea.  If you visit The Renegade Seamstress you will find a fabulous tutorial HERE.  This is a fabulous blog, please pop over and say hello.
Have a wonderful day
Love

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful linen tablecloth and your white jugs are lovely too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cloth is lovely Mel...thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous buy...and it looks just gorgeous with your jugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful table cloth. The embroidery is beautiful. I love the scalloped edge too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cloth and it looks perfect on display..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous find! Thanks for the link, it looks like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If only these old pieces could speak!....lovely find

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful embroidery. I like those 'fancied up' towels, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful. I, too, wonder what stories they would tell if they could talk.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...