2016 Free Boms

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday's Treasures


This week I want to share a favourite piece of jewellery.  I wear it a lot and every time at least one or two people,  comment on how lovely it is. It's not flash or expensive but it is very 'me'.  It reminds me of one of my other loves - buttons - in every shape or form.

Do you have something you treasure to share with us today.  It can be a thing, a place, a person, a feeling or a dream.  Anything you like, just pop your details into Mr Linky and join in the fun.




FABULOUS FREE STUFF
How beautiful is this button wrapping paper.  You can down load the PDF and get heaps of great pressie wrapping ideas at Joy's gorgeous blog How Joyful.

and  

I saw this fabulous idea on the Pom Pom Rouge blog.  If I ever get to Townsville I have got to go there.

and

I thought this was a great idea from Split Coast Stampers.


There are so many clever people in our bloggy world.  You don't have to go far for inspiration.

Hope you've made a hexie flower for One Flower Wednesday tomorrow.


16 comments:

  1. Mel that is such a pretty necklace and lovely colours in it,what a wonderful treasure.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tuesdays treasure is a painted rock of a cat bought when i was in England a few years ago. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right. You don't have to go far at all for wonderful inspiration. Great post again Mel. Love all the buttons. Aren't people clever. Your necklace is so cheerful and bright. Perfect for you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your necklace is so unique. I can see why you get so many comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your necklace Melody and I love buttons too. Great post! It is always feels so nice to wear something that you really love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely necklace Melody, it reminds me of two of my favorite things also, buttons of course, you know how much I love them, and liquorice allsorts,Yum!. Love R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm with you Rosalie..buttons and licorice all sorts! Very naughty. Hehe

      Delete
  7. Lovely necklace Melody and lots of pretty button projects to inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gorgeous necklace Mel, yes I must confess i am a button lover also :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your necklace is fantastic! Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the necklace. Buttons look so classy. I love the other buttony things you have featured too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Melody... I think your button necklace is wonderful. I've seen others before, but none as gorgeous as this one. Thanks for the 'button' inspired freebies and links today... as always they are so inspirational. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lot of fun buttons! Your necklace is lovely and I can well imagine you get lots of compliments when you wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the button necklace , did you make it yourself? Just gorgeous and I love buttons too .

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your necklace, a friend at work has one too and it always looks so funky!
    Lovely button projects. I donated a heap of my buttons to the grade 1's in no1 son's class to put on dough gingerbread men. Perhaps I should've kept some back.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...